Scientific American Jobs
Welcome to Scientific American Jobs, powered by naturejobs.com - the world's largest, dedicated science job board.
Posted: July 28, 2014
Expires: September 26, 2014
Science jobs from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center:
We consider candidates with a doctoral degree, strong first-author publications and ability to get a postdoctoral fellowship. Fresh PhDs are particularly encouraged to apply. For those interested, please send a CV, three letters of recommendation and a fellowship proposal to Dr. Li Ma at LMa4@mdanderson.org.
Selected Publications of the Ma Lab
1. Chen D, Sun Y, Wei Y, Zhang P, Rezaeian AH, Teruya-Feldstein J, Gupta S, Liang H, Lin HK, Hung MC, Ma L. LIFR is a breast cancer metastasis suppressor upstream of the Hippo-YAP pathway and a prognostic marker. Nature Medicine. 2012;18(10):1511-7.
2. Zhang J, Zhang P, Wei Y, Piao HL, Wang W, Maddika S, Wang M, Chen D, Sun Y, Hung MC, Chen J, Ma L. Deubiquitylation and stabilization of PTEN by USP13. Nature Cell Biolology. 2013;15(12):1486-94.
3. Piao HL, Yuan Y, Wang M, Sun Y, Liang H, Ma L. Alpha-catenin acts as a tumour suppressor in E-cadherin-negative basal-like breast cancer by inhibiting NF-kappaB signalling. Nature Cell Biology. 2014;16(3):245-54.
4. Ma L. Determinants of breast cancer progression. Science Translational Medicine. 2014 July 2; 6, 243fs25.
5. Zhang P, Wei Y, Wang L, Debeb BG, Yuan Y, Zhang J, Yuan J, Wang M, Chen D, Sun Y, Woodward W, Liu Y, Dean DC, Liang H, Hu Y, Ang KK, Hung M-C, Chen J, Ma L. ATM-mediated stabilization of ZEB1 promotes DNA damage response and radioresistance through CHK1. Nature Cell Biology. 2014, in press.
MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Apply for The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Science Jobs of the Week
Assistant / Associate Professor - Stanford ChEM-H
post-doctoral position for a cancer biologist
Yale University School of Medicine
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
Electrophysiologist / Neurobiologist
University of California-Riverside, Division of Biomedical Sciences
Kansas State University
- More science jobs from