What Is SA Custom Media?
As the gold standard in cutting-edge information for a thought-leading audience, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN offers an unparalleled platform with a range of integrated opportunities for its media partners.
We offer marketers custom solutions to achieve their business objectives, enhance their brand image, retain current customers, and acquire new prospects through our custom publishing division, SA Custom Media.
SA Custom Media:
- Engages and captures a distinct, targeted audience
- Partners with esteemed industry experts, as only SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN can
- Develops original content through a wide variety of media channels and multiple consumer touch points
- Allows for unique, collaboratively conceived messaging platforms for innovative organizations
What Sets SA Custom Media Apart?
Stellar Brand. Stellar People.
SA Custom Media leverages the clout, credibility, and authority of one of the world’s leading brands: SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN
- The longest continuously published magazine in the U.S.
- Over 140 Nobel laureate authors in our 166 years -- the most of any consumer magazine
- A record of editorial excellence unequalled in publishing, including the 2011 National Magazine Award for “General Excellence” and a 2011 Webby Honoree in the Science category
- Independently ranked among the Top 10 US consumer media* for “Most Credible” and “Most Objective”
- Upholding the same rigorous journalistic standards of SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, SA Custom Media engages a team of industry experts and writers to develop informative, thought-provoking content to best serve our readers’ and our clients’ needs.
- We enlist the world’s leading scientists and Nobel prize winners to write first-hand accounts of their insights and innovations.
The collaboration between SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN and these partner groups ensures a richness of perspectives, a wide range of exposure points, and a unique convening of thought- leadership, contributing to one-of-a-kind media program.
*Erdos & Morgan 2009-2010 Opinion Leader Study
Inquiries relating to Custom Media opportunities can be directed to:
Jeremy A. Abbate