How do I read eBooks on my Kindle Fire? (PC users)
1. Select the Download Mobi/Kindle option.
2. Select Save as and select a location to save your eBook file (.MOBI) to a folder on your computer.
3. Connect your Kindle Fire to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Wait for your computer to recognize the device, then click the Start Globe and and select Computer to open Windows Explorer. Note: in some cases, it may be necessary to unlock the Kindle Fire before your computer recognizes the device.
5. Under Portable Devices, double-click Kindle > Internal storage.
6. Double-click Books and move the window aside.
7. Find your eBook (.MOBI) file you saved in step 2, then drag and drop it into the device's Books folder you opened in step 6.
8. Wait for the file to transfer and safely eject the device from your computer.
9. The eBook should appear on the device's carousel screen. If not, the eBook will be found in the Docs application.