How do I read eBooks on my Nook?
1. Select the Download Epub/Other option.
2. Select Save as and select a location to save your eBook file (called .EPUB) to a folder on your computer.
3. Connect your Nook to your computer via USB cable.
4. You will be able to see your Nook device as a disk drive.
PC: located in My Computer
Mac: located in Finder. On a Mac, it will also appear as an icon on the desktop.
5. Click on the Nook disc and navigate to the My Nook > My files > Books folder on your Nook device
6. Drag your eBook file (.EPUB) from where you saved it on your computer and drop in the Books folder on your Nook eBook reader.
7. Safely eject the device